For the industry in the process of digital transformation, we comprehensively develop specially dedicated methods of problematic situations analysis along with their solutions: technical, social and economic.
1. We help to prepare the staff for the introduction of new technologies,
2. We help the leaders of change in performing the entire process of automation,
3. Employees in the selection of appropriate work, acquiring competences 4.0. and qualifications 4.0.
4 In creating well-functioning teams and organisations,
5 In comprehensive organisational diagnosis and in creating strategies of implementing new technologies
6. In implementing new technologies 4.0. along with their pricing
Our social research and implementation projects are concentrated around following issues:
1. Labour market observatory – which professions will appear in the nearest future and which will disappear?
2. Future competences diagnostics – which qualifications and competences, both hard and soft, will be needed by an employee – subordinate and supervisor, in the nearest future?
3. Future diagnostics – what methods should be used to match the profession to the potential? How to examine psychosocial, psychophysiological and sensomotoric potential with the use of the latest technologies?
5. Diagnostics of the human resources management functions in the organisation
6. Diagnostics with recommendations of technical, social and economic situation of a given enterprise.
Our technical projects are concentrated around nine pillars of Industry 4.0.:
– additive technologies
– autonomous robots
– virtual and augmented reality
– processing of large data set, cloud computing
– simulation and visualisations of processes
– integration of systems
– industrial Internet of Things
– horizontal and vertical software integration
We are the Team creating inventions and know how. We develop the entire designing process: from an idea for a research and implementation project, to the finding of a financing source, appropriate financial programme, through writing an application, up to support in the process of its implementation and settlement.
Our team is international and interdisciplinary, it consists of famous professionals from the world of science and practitioners from around the world: representatives of technical, social, medical and economic sciences.
The efficiency of the projects obtained by us from both domestic and foreign sources totals 90%.
The department is coordinated by Iwona Flanczewska-Rogalska. TV journalist with 20 years long practice in TVP, in which she has been conducting one of the biggest teams implementing information programme in regional centres. Participant of international journalistic practices in Holland and Sweden. For two years, head of the Promotion Office of the Silesian University of Technology and deputy director of the International Centre for Interdisciplinary Research. As an academic lecturer she is now associated with the University of Silesia, in the past – with School of Business, Katowice Business University and Silesian University of Technology. Coach in the field of public speaking and cooperation with media. A master of ceremonies and moderator of many congresses, conferences, galas and business events. Since 2016, an executive editor of internet television of the Silesian University of Technology and member of the Programme Council of the nationwide scientific internet television Pionier TV and Programme Council of the Centre for Popularization of Science at the Silesian University of Technology.