We have created an authorial formula of acquiring soft competences with the use of VR – virtual reality. We offer 3 packages:
1. INSTRUMENTS OF HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
– HR 4.0 Packagebuilding mental levels for Industry 4.0.
– Supporting organisational culture in the process of transformation 4.0.
– HR instruments in the process of launching automatic lines
– Empowerment in automation, employee 4.0. retraining process
– 4.0. without frustration for employees
2. COMPETENCE 4.0. TRAININGS FOR EMPLOYEES
–Future soft skills4.0.
–Adaptation path 4.0.
– Workshop on self-development and matching to work 4.0.
– Future competences 4.0.
Work 4.0 – how to work and earn when technology does more instead of us?
3. SPECIALISTIC TRAININGS OF ADVANCED LEADER COMPETENCES:
– Leader 4.0.
– Managing human factor in Industry 4.0.
– Motivating employees to implement new technologies 4.0.
– Managing organic and non-organic teams
– Conducting business meetings and meetings with the staff 4.0.
– Creating image of the Industry 4.0. Leader
– Human factor reduction in Industry 4.0.
All trainings are available in basic and advanced options. Trainings are conducted in Polish and English, by the specialists from Poland and abroad.
The department is coordinated by dr Magdalena Ślazyk-Sobol (Ph. D), assistant professor at the Department of Psychology Management of the Institute of Psychology at the University of Wrocław, psychologist, HR adviser, coach. The director of postgraduate study: „Management Psychology” and the director of HR Laboratory, operating at the Institute of Psychology at the University of Wrocław, certified coach of „Moderator” School of Business Coaches. Member of the Polish Association of Organisation Psychology and the European Academy of Occupational Health Psychology. She has studied psychology issues at the University in Heidelberg. An author of many scientific and popular science publications. She is specialised in the field of developing psychosocial and managerial skills, creating and developing recruitment tools, particularly in the field of Assessment/Development Centre method. As an experienced adviser she has realised many projects in the automotive, manufacturing, financial and IT companies, including: Santander Consumer Bank, Volvo Polska Sp. z o.o., Lukas Bank S.A. (currently Credit Agricole Bank Polska S.A.), Getin Bank S.A., VULCAN S.A., EMPIRICA S.A., Gigaset Communications Polska Sp. z o.o., Kruk S.A., POCH S.A., AIDA POLAND, EL WAGO Poland, EY Polska, MCC POLAND, QIAGEN Polska, ELECTROLUX POLAND, DOBRE KADRY,STILEO POLAND, as well as in the public sector.